gettin' started

26th january 2009

salam, akhukum fillah meshi?^_^
ok, well, i'm not actually really know bout blog thingy but i think that its really vital 4 me to write something on or else being so dump knowing nothing bout this thing,huhu.. seems like truly desperate,haizz.

ok then, its a common sense 4 people who wanna read blog is to see others opinion,experience bout anything n its really put it into such a specific blog title.

so, why is it 'route to blessing'?
-people now tend to have their opinion n they said that
" yah, that's my opinion" regardless of being so stingy that we also tend to forget IS IT FROM U? TRULY FROM U? n is it TRUE??naahh, its just an opinion. depends on people to judge whether is it true,acceptable or not
-anything we do we MUST think that ALL things we do MUST be acceptED by ALLAH (no doubt) or else?? we'll nothing~

so, basically the aim or the motive or the mission n vision for me to start this thing is simple;
- write bout myself, my life,
- my opinion,
- wanna make it useful to others

dats it! i'm on!^_^

p/s anyway pliz help me along my start, i'm begging u..